A Unique, Comprehensive Occupational Health and Wellness Program
WellnessWorks of Thibodaux Regional is an occupational health and wellness program that partners with local employers to improve and maintain the health and wellness of their employees at no cost to the employer.
Our five-point program, designed to assist in controlling healthcare costs, includes Injury Prevention, Injury Intervention, Provider Orientation, Wellness and Health Promotion and Service Coordination.
WellnessWorks is guided by a physician panel and other healthcare professionals who are dedicated to helping the local workforce become healthier and more productive in the workplace.
Five basic components that make up the WellnessWorks program:
- Injury Prevention Services – WellnessWorks provides employers with easy access to healthcare information and healthcare services. We work with employers to identify potential risks in the work environment and assist them in implementing strategies to eliminate and/or reduce these risks. This includes coordinating pre-placement physicals and drug screens, job site analyses, functional testing etc.
- Injury Intervention Services – Through Service Coordination, outr program offers a cost-effective and efficient group of physicians who aid employers by establishing return-to-work strategies and help minimize treatment time and lost work days.
- Service Coordination – WellnessWorks at of Thibodaux Regional provides a centralized communication hub within the healthcare system to assist employers with scheduling and tracking cases. A special service coordination number 1-888-977-3319 provides a central point of communication 24/7, for all physicals, injuries and health events. We are also available to answer questions or concerns of physicians, employers, employees and payors.
- Wellness Promotion – This aspect of the program helps employers to educate their workforce regarding general health policies and plans. A variety of services are available such as health events, health education seminars, health screenings, corporate health club incentives, etc.
- Provider Orientation - WellnessWorks at of Thibodaux Regional provides all participating physician offices with a detailed orientation program, ensuring easy access to all program areas. We provide the necessary tools, forms and processes that allow for prompt scheduling of appointments, accurate billing information and faster reimbursements.
BEST OF ALL, There is NO COST associated with enrolling in the WellnessWorks program. The corporate health consultant works with employers to customize the program to meet any specific requirements.
To learn more about controlling your businesses’ escalating healthcare costs, contact Dana Adams at (985) 435-4839.
Call our Service Coordination team to report an employee injury, schedule physicals, drug screens or Health/Safety Education Talk @ 1-888-977-3319.