Times May Be Different
But Your Safety and Well-Being
Remains the Same
These are unprecedented times - at home, school and work. But one things
remains constant and that is our commmitment to the safety and well-being
of patients and staff. While we adhere to strict safety protocols, as
we move toward once again fully providing all healthcare services, we
have put extra safety precautions in place including:
- • Screening and termperature checks for everyone who enters hospital
- • Face masks are required to be worn when entering the facilities
and while on-site.
- • Additional hand sanitizer stations located throughout faclities.
- • Additional cleaning and sanitizing of public areas.
visitor restrictions remain in place.
- • Continuance of telehealth visits with Thibodaux Regional physician
clinics. To schedule a telehealth appointment or for more information,
If you have had to delay your medical care due to COVID-19, we encourage
you to speak with your healthcare provider so that something routine doesn't
become something serious.
If you need a doctor,
please use our directory here.
And when you need us, we are here.