Thibodaux Regional Medical Center Patient Admission
At Thibodaux Regional we want to make your admission process as easy as
possible. Your physician’s office will make all preliminary arrangements
for your Thibodaux Regional patient admission. It is important that the
office of Patient Registration receive complete financial and insurance
information before you enter the hospital.
If you have insurance, the following verifiable guarantees will be needed,
depending upon your type of coverage:
- Medicare card/Medicare HMO card
- Individual or group insurance identification card
- Current Medicaid entitlement card
- Guarantee of payment from employer – if covered by Workmen's
- Preadmission certification, if required by your insurer
In addition, please check with your insurance carrier on other specific
requirements they may need, such as second opinions on surgeries, before
care is provided.
For any questions regarding financial services, please contact
Patient Financial Services.
If you are critically ill or being admitted as an emergency patient, a
relative or family friend may register you with the help of your admissions