Thibodaux Regional Pain Clinic
Get Relief from Pain for a Better Quality of LIfe
At Thibodaux Regional Pain Clinic, we are specifically-trained in the diagnosis,
prevention and treatment related to acute and chronic conditions including:
- Neck Pain
- Knee Pain
- Elbow Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Shoulder Pain
- Pinched Nerves
- Damaged Nerves
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
Living with pain is debilitating both physically and mentally. Get help
for your pain and get back to doing the things you need and want to do.
Interventional Pain Medicine Procedures
- Minimally invasive lumbar fusion
- Minimally invasive lumbar decompression
- Discogenic Pain Procedures
- Basivertebral nerve ablation for vertebrogenic back pain
- Radio frequency nerve ablations for joints and spine
- Peripheral Nerve blocks
- Other minimally invasive spine procedures
- Joint Injections (hip, knee, shoulder, sacroiliac)
- Cervical, thoracic, and lumbar epidural steroid injections
- Spinal Cord Stimulator therapy for: diabetic peripheral neuropathy; lumbar
radiculopathy; complex regional pain syndrome; failed back surgery syndrome;
failed neck surgery syndrome; cervical radiculopathy
Compassionate, Expert Care
Sharee Besson, FNP-C; Brandon Brooks, MD; Ashley Peairs, MD; Derek Haight,
MD; Elizabeth Mortazavi, DO; Luis Hernandez, MD
Region's Largest, Most Comprehensive, Technologically Advanced Pain Center.
726 N Acadia Rd, Ste 2400, Thibodaux - For an appointment, call 985.493.4080.
4560 Hwy. 1, Raceland - For an appointment, call 985.493.4080.
1238 St. Charles Street, Houma - For an appointment, call 985.493.4080.
Franklin Foundation Hospital MOB, 200 Medical Drive, Ste C, Franklin -
For an appointment, call 337.907.6762.