The Treatment Process
Call Our Spine Center of Excellence
At the Spine Center of Excellence of Thibodaux Regional, our friendly and
compassionate team of medical professionals understands the concerns of
our patients and is ready to walk them and their families through the
process of receiving treatment at our facility
The treatment process at our Spine Center of Excellence includes:
- Start with a simple 15-minute phone call. We will ask you about your symptoms
and history so we can understand the challenges you may be facing.
- Our doctors and spine surgeons review your information and develop a treatment
plan tailored to your specific needs.
- Our Nurse Navigator contacts you to discuss your customized treatment plan.
We will schedule your appointment and get your treatment started.
- Our Nurse Navigator will check in with you to be sure your treatment is working.
- You’ll continue treatment or change direction if necessary.
What is a "Nurse Navigator?"
Your Nurse Navigator coordinates the efforts of your care team—managing
your treatment plans, making appointments, and following up with you and
your spine surgeon or doctor to be sure your treatment is effective.
Have more questions about receiving treatment with us? Just call (985)
493-4501 or (866) 326-8023 or click here and together we’ll get
started—to put you on the path that leads back to your normal routine.
Patient-Centered Excellence—that's the approach our patients
can expect at Thibodaux Regional Medical Center. Contact us today.