Comprehensive Spine Care
Trusted Care from Thibodaux Regional Health System
Our spines are not only critical to maintaining mobile, active, independent
lifestyles, they are also the major pathway for our central nervous system.
Spinal health issues can have a serious impact on the well-being of a
patient and have an adverse impact on their quality of life, as well.
At Thibodaux Regional Spine Center, we understand the concerns and challenges
our patients face as they struggle with their spinal issue. From diagnosis
to treatment to recovery and education, these patients and their families
can trust that dedicated, knowledgeable physicians, nurses, and therapists
are ready to partner with them and get them back to optimal health.
A Broad Spectrum of Treatment
In addition to total care coordination, our comprehensive services include
everything from intitial evaluation to complex surgery and everything
in between. You'll receive the riight care from the right provider
to minimize pain and bring you back to health as quickly as possible.
- EMG/Nerve Conduction testing
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Trigger point and musculoskeletal injections
- Joint injections
- Interventional pain management
- Minimally invasive lumbar fusion
- inimally invasive lumbar decompression
- Disogenic pain procedures
- Spinal cord stimulator therapy
- Basivertebral nerve ablation
- Radio frequency nerve ablation
- Peripheral nerve blocks
- Other minimally invasive spine procedures
- Cervical, thoracic, and lumbar epidural steroid injections
Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Neck fusion
- Disc replacements
- Sl joint fusion
- Lumbar fusion - Revolutionary percutaneous lumbar fusion technique performed
through a 1 cm incision; surgeon has over 10 years of experience with
Utilizing innovative spine surgery techniques, patients experience less
postoperative pain; are usually discharged the day of surgery (even after
a fusion); and have a quicker recovery.
Have you been referred for an appointment? Contact our Nurse Navigator
at (985) 493-4501 to schedule your visit.