- Take care of your emotional health. Taking care of your emotional health
will help you think more clearly and react to the urgent needs to protect
yourself and your family.
- Take breaks from watching, reading or listening to news stories about the
pandemic including on social media. Hearing about the pandemic repeatedly
can be upsetting.
Try to eat healthy, well-balanced meals
- Make time to unwind. Try to do activities you enjoy.
- Connect with others. Talk with people you know and trust about your concerns
and how you are feeling.
- Connect with your community or faith-based organization. While social distancing
measures are in place, consider connecting online through social media
or by phone or email.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: